The Responder Training ETD's from North American Rescue are the ideal, low cost solution to help train students in the application of immediate direct pressure. These non-sterile, elastic pressure bandages incorporate the same form factor as our standard ETDs with such aspects as a built-in, non-adherent pad, easy-to-use hook & loop securing device, quick grip roll control system to prevent accidental unrolling if dropped and vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with easy-open tear notches. By becoming familiar with all of the same features, students can not only learn the procedures but also develop the muscle memory needed to complete the task more quickly and efficiently.
- Economic, low cost solution for training in the application of immediate direct pressure
- Non-sterile, elastic pressure bandage ideal for use in training scenarios
- Same form factor as our standard NAR Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing to aid in the development of muscle memory during skills training
- Bandage: L 60 in. x W 4 in.
- Pad: H 6 in. x W 4 in.
- Packaged: L 4.5 in. x W 2.5 in. x D 1.75 in.
- Weight: 2.0 oz
As a retired Flight Instructor and current Hunter Ed Volunteer Instructor and Chief Range Safety Officer I see training, recurrent training, and muscle memory as essential elements in ones ability to react quickly and effectively in a crisis situation. Your products are superior and I applaud your dedication to training and preparation for those times when seconds count and ones ability with the equipment they carry and are familiar with is all they have to make the difference between life and death.