The HALO Vent was specifically developed for casualties with excessive bleeding, heavy perspiration, or very wet and extreme environments. The HALO Vent features a highly aggressive adhesive, enabling it to conform and adhere to all contours of a patient’s body; durable packaging and material which maintains the product’s integrity when folded or crumpled; and a large pull tab that facilitates easy, quick application. The HALO Vent includes one vented and one non-vented seal. Used by many military, EMS and law enforcement services domestically and internationally, the HALO Vent is manufactured in the US. Features:
- Includes one vented and one non-vented seal
- Total occlusion with excessive blood, dirt or heavy perspiration present
- Oval shape
- Large pull tabs to facilitate removal or venting of wound
- No residue once removed
- Durable protective packaging
- Integrity maintained when folded
- Performing temperature range up to 140°F
- 3-year shelf life
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 5.5” Wt: 2 oz
Manufactured in the USA No latex used in the manufacturing of this product
Thank you for the video on how to use these products. My DARK has seals but I was never confident in my ability to use them. I purchased your training seals and appreciate your video on their proper use. My local training did not cover this topic sufficiently in my opinion and you did. Thank You!
If you do not have this in your kit, you better get it!